martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Page 61

Put the events in order. Use the illustrations go get started.

4 I reached for my glases, and then remembered I'd left them at home. I couldn't see the object clearly.
9 He said he didn't see a thing.
8 The lifeguard looked through his binoculars.
6 I ran as fast as I could to get the lifeguard.
11 I bought a newspaper. There was an article about dolphins swimming near the shore.
10 I was pretty embarrassed.
1 I was taking a walk on the beach and stopped to look at the waves.
2 I thought I saw something struggling in the water.
12 I read the article. I relized that I had seen a dolphin in the water - not a man!
3 It looked like a man who was having trouble swimming.
13 I never went anywhere without my glasses again.
7 We arrived back at the spot where I had seen the man.
5 A big wave came, and the man was gone.

No hay comentarios: